Mountain Cultural/natural/religious point of interest
EThis is a mother church of the Calanca valley, an important and significant medieval building, with precious furnishings, set in a spectacular position. First documented in 1219 and extended over the centuries, the church has a round arch stone portal and richly painted coffered ceiling. Inside there are three large canvases (17th century), one depicting the Battle of Lepanto; there are also numerous wall paintings and valuable painted wooden altarpieces.
Telephone: 091 827 13 55