Palazzo Trivulzio

Mountain Cultural/natural/religious point of interest


The first records date back to the early 14th century. It was originally owned by the Sacco family and then acquired by the Trivulzio family in 1480. All that remains of the fortified building on the right bank of the Moesa, extended by the Trivulzio family and surrounded by water and splendid gardens, is a portion of the tower that was also the entrance.

Telephone: /

Mail: /




Back to Portal

App download

About Us

The Trails for the Modern Wayfarer have been created by a chain of Local Authorities, to promote hiking opportunities and facilities around Lake Como and the Swiss region of the Val Mesolcina in the Canton of Graubünden (French: Grisons; Italian: Grigioni). 

Address: Via Borgovico - 22100 - Como (CO)
Telephone: +39 031/2755595
Email: Questo indirizzo email è protetto dagli spambots. E' necessario abilitare JavaScript per vederlo.

Clic here

Photo Flickr

Social network

  

Contact here:






JoomShaper

Compare Products

To compare with other products, close this box and click on "Compare" button of other product.